HMRC has a wide range of freely available businesses education products and information to help new and growing businesses, just click on the links below for more information:
- E-learning packages for self- employed customers and employers. Starting your own business for the self-employed covers all aspects of starting and growing a business. Becoming an employer deals with taking on and paying employees. Thousands of businesses have already used these and found they’re a great way of learning.
- A range of webinars enable customers to attend a seminar at a time to suit them. There are both live and pre-recorded webinars covering a range of topics.
- A selection of short videos on YouTube covering subjects such as Registering as Self-Employed, PAYE, Record Keeping and Construction Industry. These are a really useful way to get a quick overview on various subjects.
- Business help and education emails is a free service to provide customers with emails from HMRC that are tailored to their needs. They are designed to help customers understand what they need to do and how to get it right first time.
- Record keeping for mobile devices will enable customers to access apps to help make life a little easier for busy people on the go. A ready reckoner is also available to help customers budget for their first tax bill and tax help fact sheets are a good source of straightforward guidance that customers can download from our website.
Note: The information was supplied to us by HMRC and we cannot be responsible for information on their website.