|Address:||Oxford Cottage, Conisboro Ave, Caversham, Reading RG4 7JB|
|Phone:||0118 960 7076 Mob: 07949 552403|
|Contact name:||Louise Farrell|
We work with our clients to support them in achieving their business goals through their people. We work pragmatically providing practical business focussed solutions and understand the specific needs of small businesses.
Our expertise lies in resolving problems for our clients whether that means dealing with difficult situations such as a disciplinary or redundancies, or if it means up-skilling line managers providing them with coaching or training in people management.
Strategically, we work with our clients to ensure that their employees are aligned to the business plan and everyone is pulling in the same direction to work for the success of the business.
- Outplacement & Career Counselling
We like to work with:
Our core clientele tend to be businesses with between 5 and 150 employees although we do work with smaller and larger companies. We work across all industries having years of experience in many different sectors.
Typically our clients may be
- growing and experiencing the natural growing pains that occur with most businesses
- going through a period of change which is affecting their structure or their requirement for certain employees
- consolidating and need to review their policies and practices
- shrinking and needing to shed staff
- acquiring other businesses or being acquired, needing support to navigate the associated people issues
- requiring support for a one off project such as a performance issue, disciplinary, absence management, mediation, redundancy or TUPE transfer
Overall, our clients need help with managing their people – Indigo HR can help!
“The Indigo team has been invaluable in helping us through a particularly difficult employee issue. Since then we have also used Louise and her team to design incentive plans and for ad hoc employment advice.
Managing a business throws up many challenges and Indigo HR gives peace of mind providing a great source of support, guidance and practical down to earth advice.
Thank goodness for Indigo!”