Job Description: Voice and Data Support Specialist
Who we are: Solution Consultants is a fast growing Telecoms and Utility Business whose focus is the supply of a full range of traditional and emerging telecoms related products and services to businesses. We have over 20 years’ experience of providing communication, telecoms and utility solutions across all products to a broad range of sectors. Combined with longstanding world-class partnerships, our experience is unparalleled.
The Role: Reporting to the Office Manager you will be key in assisting Solution Consultants ICT LTD in establishing itself as one of Berkshire’s premier Telecoms & Utility resellers. The Role includes Voice /Data support, Provisioning and would best suit someone who has an Interest in the IT and Telecoms industry. Within the role you will benefit from full training therefore no experience is required.
• General administration
• Pre and Post-Sales Support
• Client servicing
• Partner Servicing
• Supporting inbound calls
• Managing Faults end to end
• Provisioning Support and Configuration
The role requires an individual who has the following skills:
• Self-motivated, hands on approach
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work with timescales
• Highly accurate with excellent organisational skills
• Ability to learn new IT programmes
• Ability to learn products in our portfolio through training
• Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
• Microsoft Office Literate
• Own transport Required
Reporting Lines and Management responsibility
You will report to the Office Manager
£16-18k Basic per annum based on experience.
Please contact Mark Jourdain on 0845 3373838 or firstname.lastname@example.org